UNEP and Global Fashion Agenda are holding a COP27 side event on Circular Systems for a Net Positive Fashion Industry in Sharm El-Sheikh, Egypt, on 12 November at 18:00 EET. This in-person talk show event with industry leaders will discuss the path to a circular fashion system, from circular design to business models and recycling to public behaviour.
The event will feature the following speakers:
• Tarek Alkhoury, Regional Coordinator for Climate Change, Regional Office for West Asia, UNEP
• Federica Marchionni, CEO, GFA
• Lily Cole, Climate Activist and advisor to UNECE
• Ebru Ozkucuk Guler, Head of Sustainability, ISKO
• Samata Pattinson, CEO, Red Carpet Green Dress at Oscars.
This event will be in-person only and will take place on 12 November 2022 at 18:00 EET in the Green Zone Amphitheatre.