Join the discussion on the large gap between favourable attitudes, actual consumption of better-performing products, services and engagement with circular activities. Explore ways of bringing effective change towards more sustainable and circular behaviour.
- How are consumer demands and expectations shifting from a linear to circular products, services and business models?
- Which existing evidence-based strategies, based on nudging and beyond, could support the uptake of circular behaviours in Europe?
- Is it possible to turn the existing behavioural science and circular economy know-how and experience into a step-wise process that makes it easier for stakeholders to drive the change? If so, how?
- Which policy instruments and processes support the circular transition in the interface with consumers and citizens?
- What are the promising cases that illustrate how retailers, across various sectors, are turning to circular business activities and fostering the adoption of circular behaviours among consumers?
For more info on the programme, follow the link.