ECOS webinar: How ecodesign can make our textiles circular
Webinar on DURABLE, REPAIRABLE AND MAINSTREAM - How ecodesign can make our textiles circular
Did you know that ecodesign requirements for circular textiles can be the key driving factor towards more environmentally-friendly textile production?
Join our webinar and learn about the textiles policies and standards needed to protect our planet - before it turns into the ultimate fashion victim.
Be among the first to receive the new ECOS report on how ecodesign can make our textiles circular and get first-hand insights from our speakers:
- Valeria Botta, ECOS
- Kirsi Laitala, Consumption Research Norway, SIFO
- Mathieu Rama, RREUSE
- Mariska Zandvliet, EuRIC
- European Commission (tbc)
We will discuss:
- The current ecological footprint of textile products and the EU policies and standards needed to advance towards circular textiles;
- The specifics of the recommended ecodesign requirements regarding durability, reusability, repairability and recyclability of textiles;
- The EU policy agenda on textiles and the next steps in the drafting of the EU Strategy for Sustainable Textiles.
For more information, please contact our Communications Manager Pia Cencig.
When >> 20 April 2021 at 10:30 CEST.
How long >> Approx. 1 hour, including a Q&A session.
How to join >> Registration is free! CLICK HERE!