Empowering MSMEs to harness the opportunities from transitioning to sustainable trade and a circular economy in the context of the post-COVID recovery
The UNECE webinar series Empowering MSMEs to harness opportunities in the transition to sustainable trade and a circular economy in the context of the post-COVID recovery will take place from 24 May to 8 June 2022 (at 11:00 CEST). The series is in English, with interpreting into Romanian, Russian and Serbian.
The webinars focus on the green resurgence of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) through entrepreneurship skills facilitation, circular economy, innovation and sustainable trade. They aim to raise awareness and build the capacity of policymakers and MSMEs in the UNECE region.
The target audience consists of represententatives of public and private sector entities at international, regional and national levels involved in the MSME development agenda, as well as entities engaged in trade facilitation, export promotion, environmental and social issues, science and innovation, circular economy, and female and youth empowerment from UNECE programme countries.
Here's the list of webinars:
- 24 May: MSMEs & entrepreneurship | The role of MSMEs & entrepreneurship in post-COVID resurgence of sustainable trade, green and circular economy
- 25 May: Circular economy | Enhancing the contribution of MSMEs in facilitation of circular economy transition & green post-COVID resurgences
- 31 May: Sustainable international trade & trade facilitation | Facilitation of MSMEs engagement in sustainable international trade & green trade facilitation: good practices & challenges
- 1 June: Innovation | Fostering innovation to drive sustainable & green post-COVID recovery of the MSME sector
- 7 June: Development of the MSME sector in SPECA countries | MSMEs & entrepreneurship promotion: current trends, national good practices & main challenges
- 8 June: Specific issues of a green resurgence of MSMEs in SPECA countries | Policies & practices on supporting MSMEs in harnessing opportunities from sustainable trade, innovation & a circular economy.