European Commission Level(s) webinar for the buildings sector
In October 2020, the European Commission launched Level(s), the new EU common language for assessing the sustainability performance of buildings. Since then, buildings certification schemes across Europe have started to integrate Level(s) objectives and indicators into their criteria, in order to stay aligned with circularity principles and EU legislation.
Join the European Commission webinar to find out what this means for you in your working environment. The webinar for the buildings sector on "Learn how certification schemes are aligning with Level(s), the EU framework for sustainable buildings" will take place on 28 March 2023, from 10:00 to 11:00 CEST.
Find out about:
- How does Level(s) complement certification schemes?
- Why would a commercially oriented company need to take further action on Level(s)?
- Key examples of how Level(s) has been used to deliver sustainability outcomes.
- What will the continued integration of Level(s) and certification schemes look like in the future?
Who should attend?
- Professionals involved in designing, planning, financing and executing building projects.
- Representatives of associations, agencies, cities and public authorities with responsibility for the built environment.
- All other organisations seeking certification.