Level(s): Get going with the eLearning and Calculation and Assessment Tool
Level(s) is an EU assessment and reporting framework that provides the basis for including lifecycle thinking and circularity in building projects as well as policy. The framework creates a common language for a variety of actors and is part of the Renovation Wave, providing guidance for users to apply circularity principles in new built and renovation projects.
Explore the benefits of Level(s)
The Level(s) eLearning material and the Calculation and Assessment Tool (CAT) were launched earlier this year to help stakeholders get going with Level(s).
- Level(s) eLearning material: The modules in this course explain the principles and concepts of Level(s) and offer practical advice on how to use them over the life cycle of one's building projects. This course will help built environment professionals understand how to complete a building assessment using Level(s), even with only limited experience.
- Calculation and Assessment Tool (CAT): For those already using Level(s), the Calculation and Assessment Tool makes it easier to complete one's sustainability performance assessments. It provides a platform to help with the technical implementation of Level(s) methodology and support calculations for the different indicators of the framework.
The webinar hosted by the European Commission (DG ENV) on 1 December at 10:00 - 11:45 CET will help:
- Understand how the eLearning course provides a detailed overview of Level(s) and prepares stakeholders to start using it in their working environments,
- Learn how the Calculation and Assessment Tool (CAT) makes it easier to complete one's sustainability performance assessments and
- get one's questions answered!