Mazovia Circular Congress 2023
The Mazovia Circular Congress is one of the largest conferences dedicated to the circular economy and sustainable development in Europe. It is a focal point of Circular Week 2023, an international series of events and debates scheduled from 23 to 29 October 2023.
Mazovia Circular Congress 2023 will take place on 25 October from 9:00 to 16:30 CEST. There are limited seats available at Iluzjon Cinema for in-person participation (50A Narbutta Street, Warsaw). Online participation is also available. All participation is free of charge.
The 6th Congress will comprise panel discussions and insights from prominent international experts in the field of the circular economy and sustainable development. Panelists will include scientists, policymakers, entrepreneurs, representatives of public administration, the European Commission and Polish ministries, as well as non-governmental organisations and international associations.
Key topics for this year's debates include the ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance) reporting, deposit return systems, the role of entrepreneurs in circular transformation, the impact of digitisation and bioengineering on sustainable development, EU regulations and their perspectives and Extended Producer Responsibility.
Furthermore, a special Networking Zone will be open during the Congress, enabling all participants to engage with creators of cutting-edge circular solutions, including initiators of scientific projects and start-up founders. This space will provide an opportunity to talk face-to-face with our experts, panellists and other conference attendees.
- Session 1 | Opening session – Pan-European dialogue for resource resilient Europe
- Session 2 | Expert keynote speeches
- Session 3 | Panel discussion: Ambitions of business in circular economy transformation - how entrepreneurs can contribute to the circular economy future
- Session 4 | Panel discussion: Vital tools for an integrated approach to combating climate change and promoting circular economy transformation – The Green Deal, deposit schemes, Extended Producer Responsibility, green procurement, green funds
- Session 5 | Speech on the systemic view and discussion
- Session 6 | Panel discussion: The role of nature in the circular economy
- Session 7 | Panel discussion: Digitalisation for the circular economy.
You are also invited to participate in other events during Circular Week 2023. Explore the week's rich agenda and reserve your spot today!