Rendez-vous circulaire en Région Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes avec INEC
The non-governmental organisation, French National Institute for Circular Economy (INEC) is a reference body focused on ecological intelligence and resource economics. Its aim is to bring together all public and private stakeholders to promote the circular economy and accelerate its development.
In partnership with the region Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes and CIRIDD, INEC is organizing a regional meeting on circular economy on Wednesday 11 December 2019 at 9.30-15.30 at UCLY, 10, Place des archives, 69002 Lyon.
In the beginning of 2019 INEC started an annual programme of regional meetings with the following members and national partners: FEDEREC, GRDF, Le Groupe La Poste and CCI France. INEC organises workshops for circular economy stakeholders across France with the aim of:
- Giving a voice to various circular economy stakeholders such as: companies, associations and territories
- Enhancing the value of their initiatives
- Strengthening the regional dynamics of the circular economy
- Presenting and enriching INEC's territorial work experience
- Raising awareness and bringing together various circular economy stakeholders