In the framework of Furn 360, a European project aimed at developing a training curriculum to facilitate the implementation of circularity in the furniture sector, a webinar titled Circular Economy in the furniture sector: Future skills for a climate neutral industry will be held on 26 June 2020 at 10 - 11.30 a.m. (CEST) to share insights on the current state of circular economy in the sector.
- Introduction and welcoming words – Erwan Mouazan, Furn360 coordinator
- The furniture sector and circular economy 2.0, perspectives from the European furniture industry – Gabriella Kemendi, Secretary General, EFIC – European Furniture Industries Confederation
- New skills and competencies for a circular economy – Ilma Stankeviciute, Learning Designer, Ellen MacArthur Foundation
- Circular Economy in 2030: Forecasted Scenario for the Furniture Sector – Juan Carlos Alonso, CENFIM circular economy expert in the SAWYER project
- Educating the furniture sector on circularity skills: presentation of the Furn360 online course by consortium partners
- Questions & Answers
To register please click here.