Workshop on tyres feeding into a study on unintentional release of microplastics
This workshop is linked to a study for the European Commission. The purpose is to provide environmental, technological and economic analysis and support to reduce unintentionally-released microplastics in the environment, in particular from plastic pellets, synthetic textiles and automotive tyres.
- Plenary – Introduction (10 minutes)
- Plenary – Presentation by the project team (30 minutes)
- Breakout sessions – The participants will be divided into four groups (90 minutes)
- Plenary – Feedback from the groups (40 minutes)
- Plenary – Next steps (10 minutes)
More information is available here.
The workshop will be held on 24 November from 9:30 to 12:30 CET. To register and keep updated on the study's progress and future events, go to the project website or email the organisers.