Participate in a survey on innovative entrepreneurship for the development of a circular economy
The United Nations Economic Commission for Europe (UNECE) invites representatives of the public sector, companies, startups, business incubators, accelerators and higher education institutions to participate in a survey on innovative entrepreneurship for the development of a circular economy in their countries.
Using the findings of the survey, UNECE will compile a repository of successful practices that will include:
- State support measures to enable impactful entrepreneurship and innovative high-growth enterprises in the circular economy
- Examples of business incubators and accelerators specialising in supporting circular economy startups
- Examples of circular economy business models implemented by startups and promising micro-, small and medium-sized enterprises.
This repository of case studies will be publicly available with a view to:
- Sharing knowledge and experience among representatives of different institutions and organisations in 56 UNECE Member States and beyond
- Supporting the formulation of UNECE's support measures enabling innovative entrepreneurship in the circular economy.
UNECE might use these examples in its publications and invite respondents as speakers during normative, capacity-building and other outreach events.