The fashion industry has a big influence on the global economy and is known for its social and environmental impact. This online course by Wageningen University & Research is an introduction to circular fashion, brought by 30 experts from academia and practice.
After this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the role of sustainability and circularity in fashion
- Understand the importance of design for disassembly and recycling
- Evaluate new biobased materials for textiles and understand the change in production processes
- Disrupt current thinking and mindset in the industry and manage the transition to circular fashion
- Understand economic paradigms and new forms of value creation for circularity in the fashion industry
Read more and enrol.