Achieving a circular economy through packaging and packaging waste
Connect with 80+ industry professionals at Europe's leading packaging waste event from March 23 to 25 in Brussels. 2020 agenda highlights include:
- A Green Deal for Europe and the role for packaging - The circular economy, including new waste and recycling laws, is the number one priority of the European Green Deal – what are the impacts on packaging and packaging waste?
- Industry commitments to the circular economy and packaging -Thinking circular – resources and ideas for sustainability and what needs to change to speed up progress.
- Using recycled plastic in packaging - Plastics strategy to getting to 10 million tonnes of used plastic uptake.
- New targets, new measurement point – how do we get there? - Looking at new collection models, new sorting approaches and new product labelling.
- Material innovations and sustainability - What’s out there? Looking at various packaging materials, usability, reusability, recyclability and market distortion between materials.