The event Chemical waste as a resource – examples from the distribution sector (hosted by Fecc) will take place on 22 March 2021 from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. CET. It will comprise a short introduction to the chemical distribution sector and to Fecc itself, then describe the successful pilot project which gives certain chemicals a second and third business life before disposing of them (Danish GEAR project). The EU's waste management expert from DG Environment as well as senior representatives from the Danish Environmental Protection Agency and the pharmaceutical industry will join Fecc for the event.
- Dorothee Arns (Director General, Fecc)
- Marianne Lyngsaae (Quality System Manager, REACH and Biocide Advisor, Brenntag Nordic A/S)
- Jakob Bjerg Larsen (Head of Clinical Trials and Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Policy, Lif - Danish Association of the Pharmaceutical Industry)
- Henrik Søren Larsen (Ministry of Environment and Food, Environmental Protection Agency, Denmark)
- Enrique Garcia-John (Policy Officer, Waste Management & Secondary Materials, European Commission - DG Environment).
Please click here to register.