Green public procurement (PP) represents 10% of France's GDP and is one of the major drivers of the green transition. Beyond this vital role of public authorities, the business volumes directly impact the economic offer and supplier practices.
Recent PP reforms in France and Europe offer buyers new opportunities and reaffirm the incentive role of PP in the circular economy (CE). In some cases, qualitative criteria, such as environmental or social aspects ("best-selling offer"), are mandatory to award a contract.
Join INEC in a webinar on this theme on 4 February 2021 (5:30-7:00 p.m. CET)
- Opening: Emmanuelle Ledoux (INEC General Director)
- Overview of public procurement to the benefit of the CE: Marline Weber (INEC)
- The legal framework: Laurent Bidault (Novlaw Avocats)
- Circular purchasing practices of the Direction des Achats de l’Etat (State Procurement Department): Julie Boulet
- Feedback from the Metropolis of Greater Paris: Hortense Mourier
- Exchanges and questions