The CircLean network, launched by DG GROW and funded by the European Parliament, supports the set-up/pilot phase of an innovative, entirely industry-led network of businesses and SMEs to seize industrial symbiosis (IS) business opportunities.
The virtual and highly interactive event Industrial symbiosis as an opportunity for carbon neutrality on 23 February (9:00-13:00 CET) aims to:
- promote the CircLean network as an opportunity for businesses, public authorities, public/private partnerships and business associations to develop a common methodology for reporting IS exchanges
- increase business competitiveness, foster green-growth and eco-innovation, and shift to circular economy models
- inspire stakeholders to join the network to influence the future of IS in Europe by gaining access to CircLean methodology, online tools and label, and being able to co-create them with other members.
- Presentation of CircLean’s main ambition and the potential of IS
- testimonials from members on reasons for joining the network
- roundtable on the importance of IS for the EU Green Deal and
- interactive discussion.
Find here the detailed agenda and registration form.