EIT Doctoral Summer School on Entrepreneurship in a Circular Economy
The EIT Doctoral School on Entrepreneurship in the Circular Economy brings together highly motivated PhD candidates from a variety of disciplines (science, design, economics, law, etc.) to foster entrepreneurial thinking, increase their awareness regarding circular economy opportunities and provide them with skills and tools to translate technological ideas into relevant and viable business initiatives, towards a more sustainable future.
What do we offer?
- a 5-day inspirational innovation and entrepreneurship summer school organized by six partners of the EIT KIC RawMaterials
- a unique learning opportunity for PhD students from a variety of disciplines who want to enrich their scientific expertise with entrepreneurial skills
- an intensive program based on industrial business case studies within the challenging domain of the transition towards a circular economy.
More information and registration. Apply now! Application deadline: 6 June!
EIT Raw Materials project partners:
- Katholieke Universiteit te Leuven (KU Leuven)
- Mineral and Energy Economy Research Institute of the Polish Academy of Sciences (MEERI)
- Rheinisch-Westfälische Technische Hochschule Aachen, RWTH Aachen
- RISE IVF AB
- Université de Liège
- Université de Lorraine (UL).