Take part in the 4th Global Sustainable Technology and Innovation Community (G-STIC) conference.
Enter into the debate on 26 October with:
- Thierry Geerts (Google BeLux),
- Frederike Krebs (VDMA) and
- Eivind Kristoffersen (SINTEF)
on the strategic use of digital technologies for circular value chains.
Join any of the deep dive sessions throughout the conference, and meet with expert speakers from Google, Huawei, Adobe, Epson, ENEL, SAP, Veravis, Aquabyte, the Wuppertal Institute, SINTEF, VDMA, VDE-VDI, OE-A and the WEEE Forum.
Take part in the closing session on October 28 and meet with:
- Jorg Schäfer (CEO, EIT RawMaterials) and
- Jean Eric Paquet (Director-General Research and Innovation, European Commission)