ICESP first annual conference: the Italian way to circular economy
The first annual conference of the Italian Circular Economy Stakeholder Platform (ICESP), entitled The Italian Way to Circular Economy, will be held on 3rd December in front of the Italian Senate in Rome. The conference will provide stakeholders engaged and interested in the Italian platform with an update on its activities since the May 2018 launch, with presentations scheduled from the following working groups:
- Research and eco-innovation
- Policy and Governance instruments
- Measuring through indicators
- Sustainable and circular systems of production, distribution and consumption
- Cities and regions
- Good practices and holistic approaches.
Mr. Antonello Pezzini, member of the European Economic and Social Committee, will present the European Circular Economy Stakeholder Platform's activities, while other speakers will provide an overview of upcoming activities for the ICESP and discuss its relationship with the European one.
For more information and to register, click here.