The recycling and exploitation of plastic waste is currently the greatest challenge for the circular economy model that uses waste as resources.
The International Seminar on Plastics Recycling organised by Aimplas will focus on the current challenges and opportunities related to managing and recycling plastic waste. It will also raise awareness about ongoing initiatives designed to scale up efforts to achieve the objectives set.
Topics for discussion:
- Circular economy and plastics recycling
- Collection, sorting and separation
- Mechanical and chemical recycling technologies
- Major recycling challenges
- Legislation, rules and certification
- Product recyclability.
The seminar will take place in person and via streaming on 1-2 December. For more information and registration, please click here.