Level(s) webinar: Get going with the eLearning and Calculation and Assessment Tool
Level(s) is an EU assessment and reporting framework that provides the basis for including lifecycle thinking and circularity in building projects as well as policy. The framework creates a common language for a variety of actors and is part of the Renovation Wave, providing guidance for users to apply circularity principles in new built and renovation projects.
Level(s) uses core sustainability indicators, tested by the building sector, and provides a robust approach to measure and support improvements from design to end of life.
The Level(s) framework:
- Is based on a method tried and tested across the EU and underpins future EU policy.
- Ensures future proofing of buildings as it tracks performance throughout the full life cycle.
- Brings minimum numbers of indicators with maximum leverage to deliver sustainability.
Join this webinar to deepen your understanding of how to use Level(s) for measuring performance at every life cycle stage, hands on!
Explore the benefits of Level(s)
The Level(s) eLearning material and the Calculation and Assessment Tool were launched earlier this year to help you get going with Level(s). Access them now on the Level(s) webpage!
- Level(s) eLearning material: The modules in this course explain the principles and concepts of Level(s) and offer you practical advice on how to use them over the life cycle of your building projects. This course will help built environment professionals understand how to complete a building assessment using Level(s), even with only limited experience.
- Calculation and Assessment Tool (CAT): For those who are ready to use Level(s), or are already using the framework, the Calculation and Assessment Tool makes it easier to complete your sustainability performance assessments. It provides a platform to help with the technical implementation of Level(s) methodology and support calculations for the different indicators of the framework.
Do you have questions about how to use the online guidance material for Level(s)? Attend the webinar on Friday 3 June, from 9.30 to 11.15 CEST, hosted by the European Commission (DG ENV), in order to:
- Understand how the eLearning course provides a detailed overview of Level(s) and prepares you to start using it in your working environment.
- Learn how the Calculation and Assessment Tool makes it easier to complete your sustainability performance assessments.
Please register here.