The NoAW Final Stakeholder Webinar – organised by NoAW (No Agricultural Waste) H2020 project – will give participants the opportunity to discuss current and upcoming innovations in agro-waste management.
Save the date! Attending the free event on 18 &19 January 2021 will provide:
- improved knowledge of agro-waste management in a broad range of topics
- introduction of the innovative tools to develop pathway from agricultural residues to NoAW products: conversion and biorefinery technologies
- opportunity to network with other like-minded professionals.
Programme of the two morning sessions:
- Seven Seasons of NoAW story on 18 January 2021 will cover a broad range of topics covered by the NoAW project, provide insights into innovative solutions and conclude with a moderated discussion.
- Follow the inspiring presentations of the keynote speakers on 19 January 2021 about the use of bioenergy and importance of preventing plastic pollution in agricultural and food sector and join the discussion. B2B session will create new relationships among stakeholders and business deciders, encourage sharing of ideas, information and cooperation.