The Plastics Circularity Multiplier group invites you to attend its first conference on 10 June in Brussels. The event will bring together policy makers and representatives from industry and academia who will communicate on a range of EU-funded innovations that aim to bring plastic materials into the circular economy.
At this conference you can learn how to create cross cooperation between EU Projects and boost European Union efforts towards a circular economy for plastics. It is about:
- R&D, investments and Chemical Recycling (PUReSmart, ISOPREP, DEMETO, polynSPIRE, iCAREPLAST)
- Product design for recycling (Repair3D/SmartFAN, TERMINUS, DECOAT)
- Recycled plastic content in products (REMADYL, REACT)
- Collection and sorting of plastic waste (PlastiCircle, CREAToR)
- Monitoring of recycled plastics (PolyCE, MultiCycle).
The event will finish with a networking cocktail.
While participation is free of charge, registration is required.