European Food & Beverage Plastic Packaging Summit 2023
The European Food & Beverage Plastic Packaging Summit 2023 will focus on innovation for a sustainable future. It will look at the best strategies for sustainable packaging, including recyclability and packaging performance. Brands and retailers will share their thoughts and information on consumer experience and demands for the next generation of packaging and its place in the circular economy. Furthermore, the summit will tackle societal and environmental concerns by creating an opportunity for collaboration along the supply chain and provide an excellent platform for networking with your senior-level peers.
This European-level event will take place in Antwerp, Belgium on 15-16 February 2023. The key topics include
- Industry trends, drivers & future developments
- Designing packaging to meet EU regulations
- New innovations for polypropylene
- Bridging the gap between packaging manufacturers and brand owners
- New developments in feedstocks
- Achieving maximum recyclability through the latest innovations
- Cutting edge advances to optimise recycled content
- Consumer perception and the impact on brand owners
- Best practices and initiatives to improve environmental impact.
Click here for more information, such as the agenda, call for papers and tickets.