The Cities & Regions Leadership Group in 2021 continued the work on the analysis of indicators to measure the transition to the circular economy in cities and regions. The discussion developed during the last EUCircularTalks highlighted different impact-driven monitoring systems, such as the carbon emissions linked with material resource management, and then focused on key factors helping spread of circular systemic solutions.
This workshop capitalized on those discussion points, gearing the discussions towards the definition of operational cooperation leads between different initiatives supporting CE transition in cities and regions.
- Francesco Lembo, Association of Cities and Regions for sustainable Resource management
- Françoise Bonnet, Association of Cities and Regions for sustainable Resource management
- Jan Maarten de Vet, CCRI-CSO
- Desislava Kraleva, European Investment Advisory Hub, EIB
- Oriana Romano, Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
- Kathrine Overgaard Warberg, City of Copenhagen
- Vojtech Voseck, City of Prague
- Jordi Pascual, Circle Economy
Watch the recording