Circulab's Circular design course
Create the products and services of tomorrow with our Master Circular Design course.
This online training programme is made up of 4 modules:
Module 1: Understand and apply systemic thinking
- Explore the mindset of systemic thinking and therefore be able to take action in the most relevant way
- Learn how to map a system before starting any project
- Raise your awareness of systems
- Identify the main levers to redesign a system
Module 2: Analyse a value chain with circularity in mind
- Learn how to understand how value is distributed across a market, evaluate ecosystem dependencies and design resilient value chains
- Identify business and regenerative opportunities
- Check the resilience of your value chain
- Anticipate systemic risks and threats
Module 3: Facilitate cooperation between stakeholders
- Discover and comprehend the Partner Map to identify the partners to bring together and establish the best hypothesis for shared value
- Identify key stakeholders
- Enable cooperation between all actors
- Facilitate shared value creation
Module 4: Analyse and design regenerative business models
- Define the fundamental needs of users and ecosystems, leading to better innovation
- Analyse a business model taking a holistic approach
- Optimise actual resources and create new revenues
The Circulab toolbox will help you put what you've learned into practice.
This fee-paying Master Circular Design course involves 45 hours of learning over 8 weeks. It is available in English and French. A coaching / intra-company training is also possible.