Design Circular Business Models
Take-make-waste business models generate broken supply chains, resource scarcity and input price volatility. They urgently need to be redesigned.
In the Design Circular Business Models course, you will learn how to evaluate a socio-economic system and its situation. You will grasp the fundamentals of system design within a business ecosystem. You will be able to articulate and translate business choices into positive and negative impacts. This course is divided into 4 modules:
- Know the current system and its status
- Understand how to design a desired system
- Translate business information into positive and negative impacts
- Create a resilient, regenerative business model with circular economy principles.
Ultimately, you will be able to design a resilient, profitable and regenerative business model using circular economy principles with the Circular Canvas tool.
This course will provide you with the essentials of circular design, taking into account the ecosystem and user needs to design business models with positive impacts.
- Self-paced course: follow the course at your own pace
- 100% online learning: access all course content and interactive tools online anytime and anywhere
- Enjoy learning by doing: enjoy dynamic content as well as real-world business exercices and scenarios to apply what you learn
- Circular Canvas: design or redesign business models with this tool and create positive impacts in the business ecosystem
- Certification: as a certificate course, you will receive your certification as a Circular Business Model Catalyst.