The European project IMPACTPapeRec was launched in Valencia in February 2016. The objective is to further increase the separate collection of paper for recycling and promote appropriate schemes to avoid landfilling and incineration. The project will last over a period of two years and is financed by the European Union Horizon 2020 programme.
- Current collection models in cities under study
- Methodology for impactpaperec best practice and working instructions
- Innovation node working group activity interim report
- Innovative models and best practices to be implemented in cities under study
- Recommendations on policy activities and incentives.