2nd International Conference on Circular Packaging
The 2nd International Conference on Circular Packaging will take place on 9-10 September 2021. It aims to connect industry, academia, design studios, brand owners and anyone involved in the packaging life cycle. The event is intended for people willing to share knowledge, good practices and ideas, and to forge new links in the shift from linear to circular packaging supply chains and business models.
With interesting presentations, real life case studies from companies and masterclasses from experts, the organisers expect to create new partnerships and value chains between and among academia and industry stakeholders. Hands-on workshops will also be organised, using the method developed by the Ellen McArthur Foundation.
Conference topics include:
- circular economy and innovative business models
- new innovative bio-based materials
- sustainable and optimised packaging design
- packaging printing and converting
- packaging supply chain optimisation through innovative solutions
- consumer behaviour on the way to circular packaging
- life cycle analysis of packaging
- packaging waste recycling, reusing and composting.
The conference will be organised as a hybrid event, with onsite and online lectures.
Find the final full programme here, while the list of key note and master class speakers is available here.
To register click here.