The annual Circular Nonwovens Forum creates a platform for an in-depth engagement with stakeholders on challenges and opportunities in the pursuit of a circular economy for nonwovens, and collectively finding opportunities to accelerate this transition. Converted into a webinar taking place on 13 October 2020 from 3 to 5 p.m. (CET), it will cover five presentations and break-out sessions to stimulate the discussions among the participants.
Nonwovens are found in a variety of daily life products ranging from absorbent hygiene products, roofing, filtration, medical products (including facemasks!) to geosynthetics and many more. EDANA is the leading global association and voice of the nonwovens and related industries.
Participate in this unique and interactive Forum to:
- Learn from stakeholders’ expectations
- Hear from experts on the latest technologies and trends
- Exchange views and ideas on issues and solutions
- Inspire and get inspired in roundtable discussions
- Identify topics for future cooperation on common initiatives.