Design your own workshop at the World Resources Forum 2019
WRF 2019 will host a series of ‘deep-dive’ workshops as part of the conference program and invites interested organisations to design and submit a workshop proposal now. Under the Title 'Closing Loops - Transitions at work', WRF 2019 wants to show systemic drivers, as well as concrete solutions to make the transition to circular economy work in practice.
Workshops address topical issues related to the six conference themes:
- Cities and regions as laboratories for change;
- Ports and circular economy in a global market;
- Digital technology as driver for circular economy;
- Sustainable materials and waste management;
- Circular bio-economy and bio-based materials;
- Land and soil as valuable resources.
Workshop proposal submission due: June 30, 2018