The Organization for Climate and Circular Economy (OCCE) is organising a high-level knowledge conference in Rome, aimed at providing an exchange platform for discussing best practices, latest developments and solutions in the field of circular economy and climate.
The OCCE aims to be at the heart of the debates on the European Green New Deal, and so is organising meetings in European capitals and in regions between its members, local actors and circular economy decision-makers.
Participants will have the opportunity to:
- meet the members of the OCCE;
- find out about its action plan and future actions;
- meet leading Italian "circular and climate" companies and actors, who will share their experiences on these subjects;
- gather information on the circular economy sector in Italy and in the European Union; and
- learn about local startups and technological solutions.
To register, please click here.