On 27 September from 3 p.m. until 4.30 p.m. CEST, you are welcome to take part in Going Global with a Data-Driven Nordic Circular Model - a webinar organised by Circular Regions during Oslo Innovation Week 2021. The webinar will shed light on:
- Swedish Insight: Lessons learned and next steps in Umeå, Sweden with highlights from the Baseline Mapping Report
- Canadian Collaboration: Learn how shared intelligence is supporting the first steps towards a national network in Canada with a focus on Canadian business circularity
- Norwegian Next Steps: Hear how business networks in Norway will be taking the first steps in mapping their members' initiatives
- StartUp Accelerators: How can your StartUp Accelerator gain insight into circular business models as well as their barriers and enablers
- Internship Opportunities: Learn how you can join the Circular Regions team and grow your professional network while deepening your understanding of the circular economy as part of your accredited education
- Your Research Project: Find out how your circular economy research project can be supported by data-driven solutions using a holistic framework and digital infrastructure.
Click here to register!