The students' call for Circular Economy Innovative Projects Navarra Circular Economy Awards 2022 is open until 25 September 2022 at 14:00 CEST. It seeks to identify vocational education and training final projects, final degree projects, Master's final projects, PhD theses or similar developed by university and vocational training students across the EU, proposing business initiatives and solutions to overcome the challenges referred to in the call.
The project must aim to provide innovation in business models, products and services or in industrial processes. It must be in line with circular economy criteria, and must have the potential to develop new business models.
- Textile sector
- Plastics sector, and
- Food industries.
This call is open to everyone who meets the following conditions. The candidates must
- be more than 18 years old;
- have finished the project (based on final approval date) after 31 July 2018;
- have the right to submit the project to the call (project owner) or provide a release from the co-authors (for example, shared projects or thesis tutors).
A total of three prizes will be awarded, one per area. The prize will consist of:
- a prize of EUR 1 000 for the three projects selected (one for each area);
- a technical and economic feasibility study developed by AIN;
- support in positioning the business idea at European level and access to public or private funding.
- There will also be a special prize consisting of direct entry to the CEIN Green Accelerator.