Join this year's Nordic Circular Summit, a digital summit - partially broadcast from Copenhagen - that explores the circular economy in the Nordic region.
The region’s tremendous circular opportunities will be on show - with sessions offering insights, discussions, news and forecasts on topics such as circular cities, ocean solutions, fashion and home furnishings, business and finance, food, energy, manufacturing, and much more.
The four-day programme has been planned for participants to gain inspiration and insights and to connect with fellow change makers to collaborate on accelerating the transition to the circular economy.
The main topics of this year's summit are New Economic Languages, Youth and Future Leadership and Battling Barriers to Sustainable Change.
Thursday 25 November
- New Economic Languages
- Nordic Lifestyle Brands – Beacons of Change
- Financing Circular Business
- The Bio Circular Economy 2.0
- Nordic Food and Gastronomy
- The Future of Resource Management
Friday 26 November
- Youth and Future Leadership
- Nordic Lifestyle Brands – Heritage and Design
- Circular Ocean Solutions
- Circular City Life
- Nordic Lifestyle Brands – Risks & Opportunities
- Constructing the Circular City
- Renewable Energies and Zero Emission Resources
- Battling Barriers to Sustainable Change
Pre-sessions on Tuesday 23 and Wednesday 24 November will be launched soon.
In order to achieve dialogue and cooperation across generations, the youth organisations ReGeneration 2030 and project CATALY(C)ST from DTU Skylab will participate as official Nordic Circular Summit Partners. Other contributors to the main programme are: Lifestyle and Design Cluster, Natural State, Cradlenet, Business Finland, Festa, The Ocean Opportunity Lab (TOOL) and the Nordic Working Group for Circular Economy, NCE.
To attend the summit, click on this link.
For further information, visit the Nordic Circular Summit 2021 site.