FEAD, the European Federation for Waste Management and Environmental Services, represents the private waste and resource management industry across Europe.
FEAD is organising a webinar - on 5 November 2020 at 10:00-11:30 - focussing on the on-going discussions under the German Presidency of the Council with regard to the new Circular Economy Action Plan and the key measures that are needed to ensure the full achievement of EU ambitions.
- Christoph EPPING, Head of the Resource and Waste Department at the German Federal Ministry of the Environment, German Presidency, Berlin
- MEP Jan HUITEMA, Rapporteur on the new Circular Economy Action Plan, European Parliament - ENVI Committee (Greens/EFA, The Netherlands)
- MEP Sirpa PIETIKÄINEN, Shadow-Rapporteur on the new Circular Economy Action Plan, European Parliament - ENVI Committee (EPP, Finland)
- Mattia PELLEGRINI, EC Commission, DG ENVI (tbc)
- Jocelyn BLERIOT, Executive Lead for government, cities and institutions, Ellen MacArthur Foundation
- Peter KURTH, FEAD President
Moderation: Jacki DAVIS
This is a free online debate. Click here for registration.