The International MonGOS conference - Water and Sewage in the Circular Economy Model, which will be held from 30 June to 1 July 2022 in Cracow (Poland), aims to provide a summary of the MonGOS project on how to manage water and sewage. It will present best practices regarding the implementation of circular economy in the water and sewage sector.
You are invited to submit papers (abstracts) on Environmental Management, Environmental Protection and Environmental Engineering, dealing with the issues of water management and sewage, by 31 May 2022. Poster and oral presentations will be included in the conference programme.
Submitted abstracts (in English and Polish) will be included in the conference proceedings, and their full texts may be published in selected journals (information will be available soon). Participation in the MonGOS International Conference is free of charge.
- Water Sewage Sludge
- Sewage Sludge Ashes
- Water and sewage treatment
- Circular Economy in water and sewage sector
- Climate change impacts on water resource
- Sustainable Development Management and use of water resources
- Management and use of sewage sludge
- Water reuse & water recycling
- Sewage sludge prevention & treatment
- Monitoring & assessment of water resources
- Water and sewage treatment technologies
- The current state of water and sewage management in different countries
- Energy recovery
- Nutrients recovery
- Division of Biogenic Raw Materials at the Mineral and Energy Economy Research Institute,
- Polish Academy of Sciences, Poland
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium
- Lappeenranta-Lahti University of Technology, Finland
- Kaunas University of Technology, Lithuania
- Tallinn University of Technology, Estonia
- University of Latvia, Latvia
- Gdansk Water Foundation, Poland
- eRBeKa Foundation, Poland
For more information and registration, click here, please.