Complementerre38 obtains waste collection equipment, including end-of-life equipment, that is sold or donated, and gives it new life. In this way, the company provides a technical solution adapted to customer specifications that ensures the re-use of the equipment instead of it going to waste.
The company's vision is
- to promote sustainable purchasing for communities and local authorities, as well as
- to avoid the need for unnecessary transportation and manufacturing of new products that can easily be replaced by old but functioning equipment.
Main activity field:
- The company reduces equipment costs for local authorities and businesses.
- In addition, it helps to reduce organisations' and communities' carbon footprint and
- saves resources through the use of second-hand equipment.