Officina Naturae: a plastic-free choice for a plastic-free sea
All products (detergents and cosmetics) at Officina naturae are designed to be safe and effective for humans and the environment. Constant research and study accompany their whole life cycles. The inspiring principles of production are:
- high quality natural and certified raw materials
- minimizing as much as possible energy waste
- avoiding the emission of pollutants throughout the product lifecycle, as regards both formulation and packaging
- simple formulas both for personal and household detergent, tested for human and environmental safety
- no raw material of animal origin
- Italian natural and organic ingredients, whenever possible, or fair trade ingredients.
Main activity field
Identified challenge (s)
- Officina naturae has been using 100% bioplastic from responsible sugar cane cultivation, for detergents bottles, for 7 years now.
- Packaging is eco-designed for best ratio between dimensions, occupied volume and quantity, lower consumption of paper and primary resources, lower volume transported, lower CO2 production and less space occupied in houses and stores.
- Starting from 2019, completely plastic-free solid cosmetic and household lines have been designed and marketed.