Developing high-value products from agricultural residues
AgriLoop is a groundbreaking project funded by Europe and China which is identifying innovative solutions for converting agricultural and food residues into high-value, environmentally-friendly products. It's holding a webinar on Developing high-value products from agricultural residues, to take place on 6 March at 10:30-13:30 CET.
What to expect:
- Innovative solutions: Discover the latest advancements in safe and sustainable methods for transforming agri-food residues (such as tomato, peanut, apple, potato and grape) into proteins, biodegradable PHA-based materials and plant-based polyesters.
- Collaboration across borders: Representatives from academic and industrial partners in Europe and China are joining forces to pioneer by-design approaches, setting the stage for a sustainable future.
- End-user testing: Learn how the functionality and value of these bio-based products will be rigorously tested by end-users, including farmers and bio-processors.
- Question and answer session: Opportunity to ask the experts about this innovative partnership and discuss how to get involved.
- Biodegradable PHA-based materials
- Plant-based polyesters for packaging
- Plant and microbial proteins for food and feed