Innovative solutions for a circular economy
The European Policy Centre (EPC) is holding an online Policy dialogue on Innovative solutions for a circular economy on 25 November 2020 (15:00-16:30 CET).
The event will explore the role of innovative approaches, notably digital solutions and new technologies, in the transition to a circular economy, including the barriers to their development and scale-up. It will also look into the role of EU tools in facilitating the uptake of innovative solutions for a circular economy.
- Sveinung Rotevatn, Minister of Climate and Environment, Norway
- William Neale, Adviser for Circular Economy, Directorate B, Circular Economy & Green Growth, DG Environment, European Commission
- Tom Eng, Senior Vice-President, Tomra
- Sirpa Pietikäinen, member of the European Parliament
- Stefan Šipka (Chair), Policy Analyst, European Policy Centre
Other speakers are to be announced.
Please click here to register.