Roadmaps to circularity: Value chain collaboration for flexible plastic packaging in Europe
The EU project on reducing plastic waste in Canada will be holding a webinar on Roadmaps to circularity: Value chain collaboration for flexible plastic packaging in Europe on 5 May at 17:00 – 18:30 CEST (11:00-12:30 EST).
Four institutions will share what they have learned devising plans and roadmaps to create a circular industry for flexible plastics and packaging.
- The CEFLEX Experience, Graham Houlder, CEFLEX
- Integrating roadmaps for plastic packaging in a national EPR system, Niels van Marle, The Netherlands Institute for Sustainable Packaging (KIVD)
- Wrapping our heads around plastic films, Adam Herriott, UK WRAP
- Flexible packaging: The urgent actions needed to deliver circular economy solutions, George McLoughlin, Ellen MacArthur Foundation
- Questions and answers
- Closing remarks, Sarah Brooks, Canada Plastic Pact
The event is free but you do need to register.