Waste not, want not! How to design an effective information-based food waste campaign
The European Food Information Council (EUFIC) is a consumer-oriented non-profit organisation seeking to make the science behind food and health more accessible and easier to understand. Its mission is to produce science-based content inspiring and empowering healthier and more sustainable diets and lifestyles.
In this webinar on 27 September 2022 at 14:00-15:00 CEST, EUFIC’s Research Lead, Dr Betty Chang, will present good practices for information-based campaigns to reduce food waste.
The event is aimed at organisations communicating on the topic of food waste and will be based on recent findings from scientific literature and EUFIC’s own 2021 food waste campaign. It will cover how to:
- address key target audiences
- identify critical food waste behaviours
- measure food waste outcomes
- incorporate effective strategies for behaviour change
- collaborate with other food waste stakeholders to maximise impact, and
- assess the impact of food waste interventions.