This workshop used the concrete example of procurement of charging stations for electrical vehicles to link circular procurement to the energy transition.
- What challenges come with this product category?
- Are strategies in place in your region, municipality or company?
- Does anyone have concrete examples of tenders for charging stations with or without circular criteria?
- How could we make these tenders more circular in future?
- Jean-Pierre Schweitzer, Policy officer for products and circular economy at European Environmental Bureau
- Veerle Labeeuw and Melody Van den Acker, Circular Flanders
- Joyce Droogmans, bpost, national postal service for Belgium
- Valentina Schippers-Opejko, Amsterdam metropolitan region
- Mark Degraef and Mark De Zutter, Proximus with a project in city of Mechelen
Watch the recording