Circular Procurement: ‘From strategy to results’ – how circular procurement can make the change in the energy transition
This workshop used the concrete example of procurement of charging stations for electrical vehicles to link circular procurement to the energy transition.
- What challenges come with this product category?
- Are strategies in place in your region, municipality or company?
- Does anyone have concrete examples of tenders for charging stations with or without circular criteria?
- How could we make these tenders more circular in future?
- Jean-Pierre Schweitzer, Policy officer for products and circular economy at European Environmental Bureau
- Veerle Labeeuw and Melody Van den Acker, Circular Flanders
- Joyce Droogmans, bpost, national postal service for Belgium
- Valentina Schippers-Opejko, Amsterdam metropolitan region
- Mark Degraef and Mark De Zutter, Proximus with a project in city of Mechelen
Watch the recording
Photos of participants