The 2021 Catalogue of circular initiatives in Navarra is now available!
The Circular Navarre Catalogue 2021 is an update of the first showcasing booklet published in 2020. This new edition includes 30 organisations - based on circular business models - in the Spanish Navarre region, looking for international cooperation.
The catalogue has been edited by the regional Government of Navarre with the technical support of the Asociación de la Industria Navarra (AIN). Its aim is to share information about these organisations, related to:
- their position in a circular value chain
- their interest in taking part in the EU programmes
- their features in terms of positive environmental, social and economic impact
- the SDGs they are pursuing.
All organisations included in the catalogue provide a contact person in order to facilitate the collaboration with other European initiatives for new EU project opportunities but also potential commercial partnerships. The catalogue may be considered as a good practice that can be replicated by other territories, aiming to enhance partnering opportunities among European regions and SMEs in their scaling-up phase.
- Description of 30 organisations working according to the circular economy principles in the Navarre region
- Identification of value creation in the value chain, social, environmental and economic positive impacts, and international collaboration interests
- Partnering opportunities in the EU programmes, such as Horizon Europe, LIFE and INTERREG.