SuperDrecksKëscht® promotes the transition to a sustainable society that protects its energy and resources, as part of the Luxembourg resources management and climate protection strategy.
The SuperDrecksKescht® trademark refers to the awareness raising campaigns carried out by the Ministry of Environment, Climate and Sustainable Development in cooperation with the Chamber of Crafts, the Chamber of Commerce and the municipalities in Luxembourg to avoid, reduce, reuse and recycle of waste/used products according to environmentally sustainable standards.
Together with partners, the SDK is committed to promote long-term and intelligent consumption, i.e. waste prevention and purchase of ecologic products, as well for the public as for commerce and institutions. It is also involved in promotion and know-how transfer concerning best practices in resource efficient recycling and reuse processes.
Main activity field:
- SuperDrecksKëscht® fir Bierger: collection of problematic waste from households - campaign by the of Ministry of Environment, Climate and Sustainable Development in partnership with municipalities
- SuperDrecksKëscht® fir Betriber: ecological waste management in companies, institutions and residential buildings - practical advice and support through regular visits and audits, with certification by ISO 14024:2018 label
- Campaigns to promote and implement ecological / sustainable consumption and behavior and climate protection in daily life by practical prevention hints
- Continuing education for citizens, professionals in all areas of resource management (SDK academy)
- Sensibilisation activities for young and old concerning circular economy and climate protection (SDK academy).