INEC's analysis of the new European Circular Economy Action Plan
In March 2020, the European Commission published the new Circular Economy Action Plan (CEAP). Following of this publication, the French Institut National de l'Economie Circulaire (INEC) has published an analysis of the new action plan, followed by some recommendations:
- promote the inter-sectoral dimension of circular economy (CE);
- speed up the integration of the CE dimension into public procurement;
- introduce a coherent circular-oriented tax system;
- transition towards a non-financial accounting system;
- teach people to be circular;
- start a discussion on "equitable" needs;
- blockchain, territories and behavioural change.
To read the full report (in FR) click here.