A webinar by the European Commission on "Regions, Cities and Level(s): Powering the green transition in Europe’s buildings"
In October 2020 the European Commission launched Level(s), the new EU common language for assessing the sustainability performance of buildings.
At this year's European Week of Regions and Cities, the Commission will be running a special webinar to show how Level(s) can help the buildings sector contribute to EU climate and circularity objectives within cities and regions.
- Learn how Level(s) can provide a simple entry point for applying circular economy principles in the built environment.
- Find out about examples of how regional initiatives use Level(s) to deliver on local goals for the green transition.
- Understand how Level(s) is impacting building policy.
- Get your questions answered!
Who should attend?
- Representatives of public bodies at regional and city level who are involved in the planning and procurement of buildings (such as local/regional public authorities or public authority networks and associations).
- Buildings industry representatives involved in delivering the buildings of the future (such as buildings contractors who are bidding for buildings contracts, and buildings developers or financiers).
- 12 October 2022, 16:00-17:00 (CEST)
How to register:
- Register to attend the European Week of Regions and Cities
- Visit the Level(s) webinar page and click the ‘Add to my schedule’ button.
- You must complete both steps to secure your attendance at the session!
- Stay up-to-date by joining the Level(s) LinkedIn Group.