Going Green - CARE INNOVATION 2023
The Going Green – CARE INNOVATION 2023 conference in Vienna on 8-11 May 2023 will provide a platform to discuss how the electronics and other innovative industries, science and politics can tackle global environmental and social challenges.
The exciting programme will include important and wide-ranging contributions, such as state-of-the-art research findings addressing contemporary problems and providing new insights into our path towards a circular economy.
The conference will discuss the following issues:
- How can we shift towards a circular economy?
- Will the circular economy solve global supply chain issues?
- Can we expect innovative ICT to reduce our energy costs?
- What are the future trends in technologies, markets and sustainability?
- What changes are necessary in order to become a sustainable enterprise?
- What is the status of implementation and what are the practical experiences of global legislation on electr(on)ics waste, hazardous substances and ecodesign around the globe?
- What will the "Right to Repair" lead to?
The programme will feature the latest on circular economy, environmental design, resource efficiency, clean manufacturing, climate change, new eco-efficient technologies, collection, reverse logistics, refurbishment, carbon trading, re-use, recycling and policy making from leading experts in industry, academia, consulting, recyclers and the public sector around the globe. Leading companies and institutions will present their innovative products, processes and services.
All companies in the electr(on)ics, telecom, automotive, solar and PV, chemical and recycling industries, power suppliers, electricity generators and distributors, contract manufacturers, material and component suppliers, service and logistics companies, collection systems, academia, consulting and public authorities (local, regional, international) are invited to attend and contribute.
To accelerate networking between participants, an extensive social programme will be organised. It includes a welcome party, a reception by the mayor of Vienna in the historical state rooms of the City Hall and a dinner at a typical “Heuriger” restaurant.
Vienna – which now more than ever bridges East and West – has been selected as the perfect location to find synergies between economy and ecology.