The ACR+ 2023 General Assembly is approaching: learn more about its rich programme!
This year, thanks to hosting member Eastern-Midlands Waste Region, ACR+ is organising not one but three main events:
- the ACR+ General Assembly 2023 (31 May), helping shape the direction of the network. Participants' organisations and ACR+ members will introduce, discuss and challenge ideas and solutions during the formal assembly as well as the working group sessions and other less formal networking events in pure Irish style
- the Circular Economy Hotspot (29 May – 1 June), which will tackle three key themes:
- Policy in Practice
- Citizen Engagement, and
- Innovation & Collaboration
- These themes will be explored across four focus areas:
- Social Enterprise
- Design & Manufacturing
- the Built Environment, and
- Food Systems & the Bioeconomy
3. the 14th EWWR Awards Ceremony (1 June), assembling the 16 most outstanding initiatives from among the 16 000 carried out during the EWWR 2022, with a spotlight on this year's focus: circular and sustainable textiles. They will be joined by the five action developers selected by the partner campaign Euro-Med Weeks for Waste Reduction.
Cillian Lohan, Vice-President of the European Economic and Social Committee (EESC), will address the ACR+ General Assembly as keynote speaker and chair the Circular Economy Hotspot's session on Social Enterprise.
More information on the programme of the three events and registration.